Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jam Of Tha Day: Thursday 22nd September 2011

Miracle Fortress - Miscalculations

Graham Van Pelt, a producer & musician respectively unleashed his second album earlier this year entitled: Was I The Wave? I have yet to listen to the full album but from researching in Rough Trade, this will be shortly making it's way into my collection. After hearing the opening notes & atmosphere of Awe-i knew i was bound to dig this guy's work. 

Today i feel like i need a groove & the track Miscalculations offers that perfectly. I'm a lover of dream pop, shoegaze, electronica & awesome guitar playing so this ranks very highly for me as: one of the bigger pop songs I've heard all year. As you know i'm a huge supporter of Memory Tapes and this song i guess to my ears has a similar feel to some of his work. On the other hand, the sun is shining on this September morning here in London. I guess this is the reason i have chosen this jam because of it's colorful & beautiful personality.

Peace and lots of love xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment