Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jam Of Tha Day: Friday 13th May 2011

Yura Yura Teikoko - Kudo Desu

After more problems with posting occurred yesterday here is another late entry of the Jam of tha Day series-but this is worth checking out if you dig funky Japanese music. I've stated at the beginning of this blog that I'm a huge cinephile. I'm currently half way through the four hour epic Love Exposure (Dir. Sono Sion) which so far has been a moving, hilarious and surreal journey that i wish could last longer. Throughout the movie this track by Yura Yura Teikoko just caressed my eardrums and next minute i knew i was head-nodding to the delicious sounds. Aww how i wish that i was Japanese-everything about their culture (Minos the Nanking Massacre) I'm in love with! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment